Raifu's 2020 tomato to-grow list

Raifu
Administrator
This post was updated on .
This list is a work in progress, which may change a lot.

Definites:
Brandy Boy cross F3 (from fruit B)
Cosmic Eclipse
Garnet
Katja
Marion
Marzano Fire
Moneymaker
Ovita
Pantano Romanesco
Rosella
Trucker's Favorite

Planning to grow (includes those from the list above):
Amish Rose
Amy's Sugar Gem
Austin's Black Cherry
B.S.X. (Brandywine Suddeth's x Black Cherry? perhaps F4)
Bear Creek
Best Boy F1
Better Boy F1
Better Boy F2
Big Daddy F1
Black Cherry
Bloody Butcher (from the one with many locules only)
Blue Berries
Blushing Bride
Bosque Blue
Bosque Blue Bumblebee
Box Car Willie
Brad's Atomic Grape
Brandy Boy cross F3 (PL; best tangy taste; lots)
Brandy Boy cross F3 (PL; near-multiflora; great taste)
Brown Berry
Carbon
Cherokee Yellow Perfection Peach
Cherokee Yellow Red
Cherokee Yellow Red Pear
Chocolate Chestnut
Chris Ukrainian (not the cross)
Cold Black Brandy F4
Cosmic Eclipse
Crimson Cushion
D'jenna Lee's Golden Girl
Deutscher Fleiss
Egg Yolk
Esterina F1
Eva (bred by FarmerShawn of Tomatoville; it's a striped, black tomato shaped like Maglia Rosa)
Galapagos Island
Garnet
Giantesque
Homestead
?Husky Red F2
Indian Stripe PL (one or two sources)
Isis Candy
Italian Heirloom
Japanese Black Trifele
Juliet F2
KBX
Kellogg's Beefsteak
Kellogg's Breakfast
Lila Sari
?Lucid Gem
Luna
?Malakhitvovaya Shkatulka (more than one)
Malinovoe Chudo
Marion (lots)
Marzano Fire
Medovaya Kaplya cross F2 (overseed and choose a PL seedling)
Mexican Yellow cross F3
Moneymaker (more than one)
Moonglow
Napoli (multiple)
Neves Azorean Red (pre-start seeds)
Nineveh
Old Brooks
Ovita
Pakenham Pear
Pantano Romanesco
Paul Robeson (from Tormato)
Pierce's Pride
Pink Cheeks
Pink Oxheart
Pink Ping Pong
?Porter
Prue
Purple Calabash
Queen of the Night
Rose de Berne
Rosella
San Pedro
Sausage
Sheboygan (from the oxheart-shaped fruit; at least two or three plants)
Sprite
Stellar F2
Summer of Love
SunLemon F2 (seeds pending)
SunOrange F2 (seeds pending)
Sweet 'N' Bright (AKA Hellfrucht; maybe the same as Moneymaker)
Sweet Orange Cherry (yellow version from my seeds; originated with dianeseeds.com as Orange Cherry)
Sweet Orange Cherry (TomatoFest version, which is actually orange on the picture)
Trucker's Favorite
True Black Brandywine
Wild Tiger

I'll hopefully grow these if I obtain seeds:
Amana Orange (Burrough's Strain)
Chocolate Cherry
Early Girl F1 PL
Fargo Yellow Pear